Poetic Conversations.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)v:-):-):-)v:-)v:-):-)v:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)



POETIC CONVERSATIONS:

The black whirlpools have been too restless lately
The tide is too high
It's been a while
How could it resist the sweet beckoning of the moon for so long?
The dark horses have broken free again
They are trampling around the woodland of my mind
Rippling waves of raucous melody
Running rampant, tireless
Round and round they go
The ground beneath my feet has been pretty unsteady lately
More so than usual
Tremors raking this cold and empty desert
Sudden quakes
Without warning
Leaving behind fascinating patterns of cracks on the pillars of my humanity
It's funny how things are built to fall apart
Beautiful disasters left in the wake
The shadows of past trailing behind
Fading away with the strings of time
I have been watching these scenes silently
As a transfixed spectator
I have loosened my grip on reality
It feels good to float mindlessly on the oceans of fiery chaos
It feels good to be back
Whatever happens
Let it all happen, without the restraints of morality
I have stopped walking on the road to forever
Resting my tired feet for a while
I have been laying quietly
In the middle of the way
Lazily spinning chronicles in the soft haze of a flickering utopia
Drunk on the idea of a flawed fantasy
It feels good to be back in the maelstrom
To walk back through the doors of a frenzied world
It's my paradise
My wonderland
A place where I am always welcome
Far from the madding crowd
My heart soars
At par with the black clouds of unquenched desires
Cruising through the forest of broken dreams
Reveling in the touch of fleeting melancholy
Reminiscing lost hopes
What a lovely mirage
I could stay here forever
But oh, the anchor still holds
Harbouring me to the actual world
Still grounding me to it
I  can feel it tugging me back
Away from here
Away from the heavenly hell
I will have to head back now
Rein in the reign of the lingering delusion
I walk back out the gates
Looking back at the disappearing Zion
With a silent promise of return
Back again, when the tides rise too high
Back,when the dark horses grow restless again
Back for the safari in this wild
And I'll be patiently waiting, waiting for my demons to guide me again
Shreya • Thu, 19:39




Dearest shreya..
u r as great as freya
why do u fail to see the bright light
and the fact that i'll fight
for u till the end
through every single bend
every red light that u send...
i'll come and mend

The darkest hour is yet to come
when it does i'll come with rum
and we'll hum
the heat away
...far into the bay

The night is addicting
till u see why the day is worth fighting,
u see i am writing....
not for the just the sake.. of igniting
the mighty desire of lightning
but to bring out the happy right
that u deserve for all the beautifulnights

the night are beautiful iagree
i have been there and done that...
but the point is to see the bright moon in the sky...
the point in the north...
that makes it more beautifull
let it sink in.. but yet u have to move
to the level above the ..
hiddeously beautiful clouds
where angles reside....

u'll say that ain't no angel
that has come to save u from the gangel
lemme tell u...
unless u r crossing over falling down towards the bottomless pit of tartarus..
they won't come...
from heaven..

Yet you forget those fallen angels...
Who are on earth just to make our lives easier..
So that we don't battle death every second...

Sometimes...maybe you feel that ur battling it.. with all that mockery and pointless exclamation meant to pick on you,
yet.. the real war is macabre..
that no matter what u shouldn't face..
......
.

.if u do.. by chanvce set a foot..
call on me
..
i'll be there
..
just ask
..
just seek ...
and ye shall find...


No Battles are there that a girl like u won't have a back watcher.
We watch.. help u out.. when u need to be pulled out
.
.

.the question is whetehr
.
.those strange fans
..
evn if they r dwelling in the midst of grey coulds would walk over without fear to the dark where u r...

..
..
..
they r one thing... u r another.. the reality is one.. virtuality is another
..
though intermingled...
..
the ropes are often tight
..
...

.one of both the worlds..is stuck to your skin.. maybe just witha string.. but just a little tug is all u need... to be fearless forever
..
to have thr reputation that u wish to.. from the 1989s...
u just have to peak now.. say that its red...
u r near ur bed
there is nothing u wish to fled
...
u can't take it to be fed..
so i'll be therw with ur med
revive u through what u dread..
across the deepest spread
At the top of the sharpest lead.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paused.

trips.. fips.. and grips

THE FIVE FRIENDS