POems... part 1




All this time
While you were smelling thyme,
I wasn’t the one making a rhyme
I was eating lime,

Doing a mime.




my black hair is turning brown
I have never worn a gown,
But a crown?
I have worn ....without a frown.


The earth ain't divine,
but my heart is fine,
friends i have nine,
my brain sucks..i can't think of a line


Four
i am still yet to score,
I ain't a whore
three,
Please make me a free bee
m begging on my knee
I wannna be free
two,
booo,
m your foe,
one
i am never done,
I am the nasty cun,
I love to make bun,ohhh ya its a pun!




i opened my wing,
now i am flying over the ring,
i gotta thing
for the ones who own this ring
it makes me wanna sing
of the days that passed by



what the sign says
i am
i am not
cause who i am
is what nobody will ever see.
i am a free bird
..
who loves curd
even if they do they wouldn't accept it
for they themselves aren't who they seem to be
who they actually are
... for they wanna be who they are not..
and hence fail to define themselves...




people say losers are losers
winners say that losers are a thing cause without losers there wouldn't be winners
so it is for those stupid losers to prove who they really are....
the winners..
cause whoever u are you gotta be a winner
....










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paused.

trips.. fips.. and grips

THE FIVE FRIENDS