Once upon a time there lived a princess who had four sisters. They all loved each other they were named Susan, Beauty, Sweety, Bella and Elizabeth. The king liked Elizabeth, Beauty and Bella. The queen liked Susan, Sweety and Elizabeth also. Elizabeth was most liked as she was well mannered and beautiful. One day Elizabeth and Bella were plucking flowers. Susan and Beauty were making garlands. Sweety was out of the castle and was playing because it was her birthday. She wished that she was a fairy with her I am your fairy God mother.” I will give you some dresses if you sisters. at night when they were getting ready for the party in the same room sand a fairy appeared and said, “there is nothing to fear all will look the same and beautiful. I will give you a magic ring, wings, magic wand, magic make up set and magical shoes...
Comments
Post a Comment
please do comment......